Re: Multiple scales for Y axis of plot?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31143] Re: Multiple scales for Y axis of plot?
- From: "Christopher R. Carlen" <crcarle at sandia.gov>
- Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 02:47:08 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Sandia National Laboratories
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Jens-Peer Kuska wrote: > > Hi, > > http://support.wolfram.com/mathematica/graphics/decorations/twoaxisgraph.html > > ? > Why these pages are there if nobody read the FAQ ? > > Regards > Jens Because it's a big world wide web so rather than search for hours to find a FAQ that I didn't know until now that it existed, I asked for tips. Perhaps a better question is "why is the FAQ there if there is no forum to guide people to it?" Answer: There IS a forum! -- ____________________________________ Christopher R. Carlen Principal Laser/Optical Technologist Sandia National Labs CA USA