- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31180] Re: [mg31158] Plot-Function
- From: Tomas Garza <tgarza01 at prodigy.net.mx>
- Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 01:19:00 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200110140811.EAA02398@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
----- Original Message -----
From: "M. Kohler" <mav at justmail.de>
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Subject: [mg31180] [mg31158] Plot-Function
> in Mathematica,
> I've got two functions (f1 and f2).
> Is it possible to plot the first function (f1) from x = 0 to 3 and the
> one from x = 3 to 6 in _one_ Graphic?
> Thanks for answering.
> News suchen, lesen, schreiben mit http://newsgroups.web.de
Prev by Date:
Re:Sorting and Selecting in Multilevel Lists
Next by Date:
Re: data files
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: