MultiProcessor Kernel.

Dear Friends and Mathematicians.

I am running Mathemtica 4.0.1 on a Windows2000 Pro with Dual Processor.

And I would like to know if any one has tried up the Parallel Computing
ToolKit.

Has anyone ran a benchmark sequence on a system with Multiprocessor system
with the Parallel Computing Toolkit. If so, can anyone share with me the
results... so I can know
if it would be atleast :-) twice as fast as working on a Single Processor
system.

By the way, Does anyone know about any plans in Wolfram regarding compiling
the Kernel on a Multiprocessor Compiler which I think would be much more
efficient then having the Parallel Computing Toolkit.

But If I am mistaken about that... Please correct me.

Thank you.
David Isaac.