- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31176] MultiProcessor Kernel.
- From: "David Isaac." <bombsigh at netvision.net.il>
- Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 01:18:53 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200110140811.EAA02428@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dear Friends and Mathematicians.
I am running Mathemtica 4.0.1 on a Windows2000 Pro with Dual Processor.
And I would like to know if any one has tried up the Parallel Computing
Has anyone ran a benchmark sequence on a system with Multiprocessor system
with the Parallel Computing Toolkit. If so, can anyone share with me the
results... so I can know
if it would be atleast :-) twice as fast as working on a Single Processor
By the way, Does anyone know about any plans in Wolfram regarding compiling
the Kernel on a Multiprocessor Compiler which I think would be much more
efficient then having the Parallel Computing Toolkit.
But If I am mistaken about that... Please correct me.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: data files
Next by thread:
Re: MultiProcessor Kernel.