Re: Limit and Abs
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31217] Re: Limit and Abs
- From: "Oliver Friedrich" <oliver.friedrich at tz-mikroelektronik.de>
- Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 03:12:08 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"Oliver Friedrich" <oliver.friedrich at tz-mikroelektronik.de> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:9qjjho$j80$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> if I evaluate
> i get the correct answer.
> But I want to evaluate
Sorry, that was nonsense. Cot and Tan are periodically, so they don't
have limits in Infinity.
What I meant are above expressions with a->0°. I checked this, and this
works in both cases (Limit is 1). The n in the second expressions is a
typing error, of course it should be a.
I promise this newsgroup to write a little bit more thoroughly in the future
Prev by Date:
RootSearch package on MathSource
Next by Date:
Zero does not Equal Zero
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Limit and Abs
Next by thread:
RE: Limit and Abs