Using a Mathematica's function in a C program
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31261] Using a Mathematica's function in a C program
- From: Julie RIGAUD <Julie.Rigaud at edf.fr>
- Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 21:59:07 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm using Mathlink with a C program.
Is it possible to declare a function in Mathematica and use and evaluate it in the C program ?
(for the moment, i'm trying to resolve my problem by using MLGetFunction( ) but it doesn't seem to work ...)
Thanks a lot for your response.
Prev by Date:
Mathematica & MS Word
Next by Date:
Function Coloring with ParametricPlot3D
Previous by thread:
Re: Mathematica & MS Word
Next by thread:
Re: Using a Mathematica's function in a C program