Reading 16-bit TIFF Images into Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31278] Reading 16-bit TIFF Images into Mathematica
- From: Kari Krueckl <kkrueckl at scf.sk.ca>
- Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 04:28:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Saskatchewan Cancer Agency
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am a Mathematica beginner and am having a little trouble. I am
scanning 12-bit images that are being converted to 16-bit grayscale
TIFFs. I need to read the 16-bit TIFF files in Mathematica. I realize
that this is not a supported format and I am not concerned about
displaying the image in Mathematica. I only need to some how import and
manipulate the 16-bit grayscale data from the file. Is there any way to
extract the data array? Or directly read the file into Mathematica?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
kkrueckl at scf.sk.ca
Prev by Date:
2D to 3D graphics?
Next by Date:
Re: Switching x and y axes in 2D plots
Previous by thread:
Re: 2D to 3D graphics?
Next by thread:
Re: Reading 16-bit TIFF Images into Mathematica