Need some pointers on why this is happening.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31291] Need some pointers on why this is happening.
- From: Madhusudan Singh <ar at sc.hc.de>
- Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 04:28:51 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Michigan Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am running a complicated Mathematica evaluation (using a triple integral with MonteCarlo method). Over a certain range of parameters, I get the following error : CompiledFunction::"cfse": "Compiled expression \ \!\(9.99731411906913039461584602477`12.7718*^-679\) should be a \ \!\(\"machine-size real number\"\)." CompiledFunction::"cfex": "External evaluation error at instruction \!\(6\); \ proceeding with uncompiled evaluation."4 Neglect the \'s above. This occurs only in a certain range of parameters. Could someone suggest what this error means ? I have no Compile directives anywhere. I do have some Interpolations though.