Re: Reading 16-bit TIFF Images into Mathematica

Hi,

Mathematica's Import[] for TIFF images doen not support 16 bit
images. The only Import[] that work with 16 bit images
for Import[]/Export[] is my PNG reader from

http://phong.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/~kuska/mcpng.html

Install the package and you can read and write 16 bit png's.

Regards
  Jens