Solving NL-PDE by (Mathematica) NDSolve?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31316] Solving NL-PDE by (Mathematica) NDSolve?
- From: jl_03824 at yahoo.com (Jun Lin)
- Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 01:08:31 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Can anybody tell me if NDSolve is able to solve a set of
one-dimensional time-varying partial differential equations, and how?
Thanks in advance for your attention and help.
Prev by Date:
Re: Function Coloring with ParametricPlot3D
Next by Date:
find argument of function inside long result?
Previous by thread:
Hints for printing on non-PS printer, and pasting into Word
Next by thread:
Re: Solving NL-PDE by (Mathematica) NDSolve?