Re: Solving NL-PDE by (Mathematica) NDSolve?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31324] Re: [mg31316] Solving NL-PDE by (Mathematica) NDSolve?
- From: David Withoff <withoff at wolfram.com>
- Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 03:07:04 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> Can anybody tell me if NDSolve is able to solve a set of
> one-dimensional time-varying partial differential equations, and how?
> Thanks in advance for your attention and help.
> Jun Lin
In addition to the examples in the Help Browser there are several
examples of using NDSolve in the technical support section of the
Wolfram Research web site, including the example
which demonstrates the solution of a system of partial differential
equations. Whether or not NDSolve would be suitable for dealing with
your system of partial differential equations will depend on the
details of your example.
Prev by Date:
Chi Square test for goodness of fit
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Solving NL-PDE by (Mathematica) NDSolve?
Next by thread:
find argument of function inside long result?