Plotting the histogram
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31303] Plotting the histogram
- From: msdawy at hotmail.com (Mohamed El Dawy)
- Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 01:08:12 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
i am quite new to mathematica...
i am trying to plot a histogram of some data..
i have a list x filled with values, when i type
normdata = RandomArray[NormalDistribution, 100];
it responds with nothing (these 2 lines are taken from the examples).
i can't see what's wrong..
could you please help me?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Does Mathematica do transparent colors?
Previous by thread:
Re: find argument of function inside long result?
Next by thread:
Re: Plotting the histogram