Does Mathematica do transparent colors?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31318] Does Mathematica do transparent colors?
- From: Ronald Bruck <bruck at math.usc.edu>
- Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 01:08:36 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Subject says it all. I'd like to have translucent colors, so that I
can see one object underneath another. Is there any way to do this in
For example, I'd like to plot a bar chart of e.g. a binomial
distribution and overlay it with a filled plot of the corresponding
normal distribution--but still be able to see the bars, underneath.
Prev by Date:
Plotting the histogram
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
RE: Plotting the histogram
Next by thread:
RE: Does Mathematica do transparent colors?