remote kernel via ssh
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31330] remote kernel via ssh
- From: "athxu" <themace at hotmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 03:07:11 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, someone has asked this question before, but it was never resolved, and now that the dept server has disallowed rsh, I'm running into the same problem. I have the official ssh2 for windows, so the port forwarding commands are all there. What do I need to do to run a remote kernel over ssh? Thanks.