Re: remote kernel via ssh
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31341] Re: [mg31330] remote kernel via ssh
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 02:23:25 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On Sun, 28 Oct 2001, athxu wrote: > Hi, someone has asked this question before, but it was never resolved, and > now that the dept server has disallowed rsh, I'm running into the same > problem. I have the official ssh2 for windows, so the port forwarding > commands are all there. What do I need to do to run a remote kernel over > ssh? http://library.wolfram.com/mathgroup/archive/1999/Nov/msg00265.html There is a reference in that posting to a Technical Support FAQ. That URL is no longer valid, but the content of that FAQ may now be found here: http://support.wolfram.com/mathematica/kernel/configure/general/manual.html -- P.J. Hinton User Interface Programmer paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.