Re: remote kernel via ssh
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31341] Re: [mg31330] remote kernel via ssh
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 02:23:25 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On Sun, 28 Oct 2001, athxu wrote:
> Hi, someone has asked this question before, but it was never resolved, and
> now that the dept server has disallowed rsh, I'm running into the same
> problem. I have the official ssh2 for windows, so the port forwarding
> commands are all there. What do I need to do to run a remote kernel over
There is a reference in that posting to a Technical Support FAQ. That URL
is no longer valid, but the content of that FAQ may now be found here:
User Interface Programmer paulh at wolfram.com
Wolfram Research, Inc.
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.
Prev by Date:
Evaluating the Error Function of a Complex Argument
Next by Date:
Re: 2D to 3D graphics?
Previous by thread:
remote kernel via ssh
Next by thread:
Chi Square test for goodness of fit