Find variables in a very long expression?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31359] Find variables in a very long expression?
- From: jflanigan at netzero.net (jose flanigan)
- Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 04:35:43 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a very long expression and I would like to find out what the
variables in that expression are.
How would I do that?
Thanks in advance.
Prev by Date:
Re: Does Mathematica do transparent colors?
Next by Date:
Is there a ASME Steam Properties (IFC1997) Package?
Previous by thread:
Re: Evaluating the Error Function of a Complex Argument
Next by thread:
Re: Find variables in a very long expression?