Re: Find variables in a very long expression?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31364] Re: [mg31359] Find variables in a very long expression?
- From: BobHanlon at aol.com
- Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 03:30:54 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In a message dated 2001/10/30 4:53:57 AM, jflanigan at netzero.net writes:
>I have a very long expression and I would like to find out what the
>variables in that expression are.
>How would I do that?
Union[Cases[expr, _Symbol?(!NumericQ[#]&), Infinity]]
Chantilly, VA USA
Prev by Date:
balanced ternary arithmetic
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Find variables in a very long expression?
Next by thread:
Is there a ASME Steam Properties (IFC1997) Package?