plotting cadlag point process

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg30661] plotting cadlag point process
  • From: "Martin Richter" <mrMICE.fi at cbs.dk>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 20:32:35 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi

I need to make plots of cadlag point process, as a simple example,
the homogenous Poisson process. I have a data file with jump times
and sizes so it looks like this

                         .____

           .______o

______o

there the O is a open dot and . is a filled dot. So the data could
look like this (of course not the Poisson process)

         0         0
       1.9         2
       2.1         5
       3.2         3

is there a simple way to make this plot.

TIA

Martin

Please remove PET to reply by email