binomial distribution

Hello,

I have to define a sequence recursively with the binomial distribution
in the following way :

X[[n+1]]=X[[n]]+Random[BinomialDistribution[X[[n]],p[[n]]], n ranging
from 1 to some N

The first terms of the sequence are well constructed with Mathematica
but as X[[n]] grows, I had the message

Internal counter overflow.
Some expression evaluations may not run to their
final fixed points.  Try redoing your computation
on a 64-bit enhanced version of Mathematica.

Could you tell me how to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Nadia