- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33658] binomial distribution
- From: Nadia Lalam <nl at banian.jouy.inra.fr>
- Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 19:40:49 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have to define a sequence recursively with the binomial distribution
in the following way :
X[[n+1]]=X[[n]]+Random[BinomialDistribution[X[[n]],p[[n]]], n ranging
from 1 to some N
The first terms of the sequence are well constructed with Mathematica
but as X[[n]] grows, I had the message
Internal counter overflow.
Some expression evaluations may not run to their
final fixed points. Try redoing your computation
on a 64-bit enhanced version of Mathematica.
Could you tell me how to solve this problem?
Thanks in advance,
Prev by Date:
needs, get, <<
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: needs, get, <<
Next by thread:
Re: binomial distribution