Re: needs, get, <<
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33692] Re: needs, get, <<
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 01:01:52 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
use the full path name with the directory separators of your OS, i.e.,
or add the directory that include "directory" to your path,
but than you should have the correct context in your package.
Fernando Rinaldi wrote:
> Hallo...here's the question:
> I always used to work with the Notebook....and after created the .m
> files, was possible to load them
> just writing <<
> but if I use directly the kernel I cannot open this files....
> and I have this error back
> Get::noopen: Cannot open directory`nomefile`
> where I go wrong ????
> thank you
Prev by Date:
Re: Plot inset?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
needs, get, <<
Next by thread: