[Q]: huge number, ciphers after decimal point?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33673] [Q]: huge number, ciphers after decimal point?
- From: sw at wops.de (Stefan Wolfrum)
- Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 00:48:48 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm a newbie ... I have a rather huge number
( (Sqrt+Sqrt)^2002 which is app. 3.85x10^996 )
and want to know the two ciphers that are
(a) directly before and
(b) directly after the decimal point.
Is there a way to achieve this with Mathematica?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Functions in Mathematica
Previous by thread:
Re: Plot inset?
Next by thread:
Re: [Q]: huge number, ciphers after decimal point?