Functions in Mathematica

Dear All,
Can anyone please tell me how we define and Plot functions
of the following types in mathematica.
e.g.

 1)   Box function with amplitude c
            f(x)= C for -2<x<2  (c is constant)
                = 0 otherwise

 2)   Triange
            f(x) = x for -1<x<0
                 = 1-|x] for 0<x<1

 3)  A suare wave with specific period and width

 Regard,
 Banyal