Functions in Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33672] Functions in Mathematica
- From: Ravinder Kumar Banyal <ravi_banyal at yahoo.com>
- Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 00:48:47 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Can anyone please tell me how we define and Plot functions
of the following types in mathematica.
1) Box function with amplitude c
f(x)= C for -2<x<2 (c is constant)
= 0 otherwise
f(x) = x for -1<x<0
= 1-|x] for 0<x<1
3) A suare wave with specific period and width
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Tax Center - online filing with TurboTax
Prev by Date:
[Q]: huge number, ciphers after decimal point?
Next by Date:
Re: help!! Clueless on how to proceed...
Previous by thread:
RE: [Q]: huge number, ciphers after decimal point?
Next by thread:
Re: Functions in Mathematica