Newbie needs help in nonlinear fitting
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33706] Newbie needs help in nonlinear fitting
- From: xyz6692 at bekoo.net (xyz)
- Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 03:04:39 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I was given a Mathematica notebook which contains a complicated
user-defined function, myfunc(t, tfac, ampl, uinit).
Can anyone show me how to import my experimental data in ascii two
column format and fit to myfunc with tfac, ampl, and uinit as
Thanks in advance.
Prev by Date:
Default Output Format
Next by Date:
Re: Plot inset?
Previous by thread:
Re: Default Output Format
Next by thread:
function assignment to list of functions