Re: Need Help on Plotting 3D Using a Scalar Function
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33699] Re: Need Help on Plotting 3D Using a Scalar Function
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 01:02:02 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> I'm a physicist trying to theorize the jet phenomena from the rotating black
> I derived the new gravity potential that promises the features of jets
> simply from the visual analysis. The analytical form of the scalar potential
> is given. The problem I have in mind is using Mathematica to plot the force
> lines of this potential.
> The whole process will consist of performing the vector gradiant operation
> of the scalar function and plotting the force lines around the rotating
> globe shell that will closely resemble the jets. But it is not just the jets
> that I'm expecting. There is a whole lot of phenomena going on around the
> rotating ultra compact cosmological object.
> If anyone is interested in this either for fun or for a serious project,
> please drop me a line.
Yes, if it looks good ...
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Different Methods inside one package
Previous by thread:
Need Help on Plotting 3D Using a Scalar Function
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Need Help on Plotting 3D Using a Scalar Function