- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33736] Re: Bayesian?
- From: Rodney Sparapani <rsparapa at mcw.edu>
- Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 00:49:24 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have been using mathStatica. It is a Mathematica library for
statistics. I haven't gotten into to it far enough to tell you if it
can do Bayesian calculations. But, what you wrote is just
a conditional probability and not Bayesian per se. I'm sure that
you could perform conditional probability calculations with it.
Check it out @ www.mathstatica.com
rlsmith at his.com wrote:
> Anyone using Mathematica to work on Bayisian probability?
> Has anyone developed the Bayesian notation, P(H|A, B,C) etc. for
Rodney Sparapani Medical College of Wisconsin
Sr. Biostatistician Patient Care & Outcomes Research (PCOR)
rsparapa at mcw.edu http://www.mcw.edu/pcor
Was 'Name That Tune' rigged? WWLD -- What Would Lombardi Do
Prev by Date:
Simplifying of rules
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
FullSimplify[Abs[Sign[x]],x>=0] equals 1?