- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33736] Re: Bayesian?
- From: Rodney Sparapani <rsparapa at mcw.edu>
- Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 00:49:24 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have been using mathStatica. It is a Mathematica library for statistics. I haven't gotten into to it far enough to tell you if it can do Bayesian calculations. But, what you wrote is just a conditional probability and not Bayesian per se. I'm sure that you could perform conditional probability calculations with it. Check it out @ www.mathstatica.com rlsmith at his.com wrote: > Anyone using Mathematica to work on Bayisian probability? > Has anyone developed the Bayesian notation, P(H|A, B,C) etc. for > Mathematica? -- Rodney Sparapani Medical College of Wisconsin Sr. Biostatistician Patient Care & Outcomes Research (PCOR) rsparapa at mcw.edu http://www.mcw.edu/pcor Was 'Name That Tune' rigged? WWLD -- What Would Lombardi Do