- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33724] Re: HTMLSave
- From: Alexander Dreyer <dreyer at itwm.fhg.de>
- Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 00:49:05 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Fraunhofer ITWM
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Steven Meers wrote:
> Thanks for your reply, but I've tried this and the formatting of the HTML is
> independent of the window size or the justification used in the notebook.
> Maybe this is version specific(I'm using v4.0)?
> Any other comments/suggestions?
you're right, usually I'm using Mathematica 4.1. Now I've tested it
using Version 4.0 and got the same bad results. :-(
Maybe there is a way to adjust the standard window size (and _maybe_
that would do it), but I couldn't find it out up to now.
/ Alexander Dreyer, Dipl.-Math. - Abteilung Adaptive Systeme \
/ Fraunhofer Institut fuer Techno- und Wirtschaftsmathematik (ITWM) \
\ Gottlieb-Daimler-Strasse, Geb. 7^2=49/313 D-67663 Kaiserslautern /
\ http://www.itwm.fhg.de Tel.:(0631)205-2851 Fax:(0631)205-4139 /
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Could it be....?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Beginner question on local vars./scoping