ascending/decending polynomial order
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33790] ascending/decending polynomial order
- From: "James Faubus" <faubus at fastlane.net>
- Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 03:50:48 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there any way to get mathematica to display polynomials in decending
order of powers instead of the default ascending order?
Prev by Date:
Re: Interval arithmetic, of a sort
Next by Date:
Question about j-link.
Previous by thread:
Re: Problems with creating packages (formatting)
Next by thread:
Re: ascending/decending polynomial order