Re: ascending/decending polynomial order
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33815] Re: [mg33790] ascending/decending polynomial order
- From: BobHanlon at aol.com
- Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 02:27:31 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In a message dated 4/16/02 4:15:31 AM, faubus at fastlane.net writes:
>Is there any way to get mathematica to display polynomials in decending
>order of powers instead of the default ascending order?
In later versions just use TraditionalForm.
Cell | Default Output FormatType | TraditionalForm
or to convert an expression
expr // TraditionalForm
Chantilly, VA USA
Prev by Date:
Re: Is it possible?
Next by Date:
Efficient way to transfer arrays of unsigned integers via mathlink to Mathematica
Previous by thread:
ascending/decending polynomial order
Next by thread:
RE: ascending/decending polynomial order