Two Columns of text in Mathematica?

Hello,

Is there a convenient way of writing text (or Cells) in two or more
columns in a notebook. I'm trying to write a paper in a
Mathematica-notebook and want to extend the "Text" style or anything
similar to be able to handle this. I've tried different ways with
gridbox etc but get stucked.

/Helge

Helge Andersson
Chalmers University of Technology