  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg33802] Two Columns of text in Mathematica?
  • From: "Helge Andersson" <helge at envic.chalmers.se>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 03:51:50 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

Is there a convenient way of writing text (or Cells) in two or more
columns in a notebook. I'm trying to write a paper in a
Mathematica-notebook and want to extend the "Text" style or anything
similar to be able to handle this. I've tried different ways with
gridbox etc but get stucked.

/Helge

Helge Andersson
Chalmers University of Technology