Graphics Stopped Displaying on Screen
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33799] Graphics Stopped Displaying on Screen
- From: "Stewart Bodzin" <Stewart.Bodzin at usa.net>
- Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 03:51:36 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am running Windows 2000. Mathematica has been running fine for months. Recently all graphics stopped being displayed on the screen. If the cell is printed, the graphics show fine, but on the screen they are blank. An object that can be resized is there, but blank. Any ideas?