Biokmod Mathematica toolbox
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33805] Biokmod Mathematica toolbox
- From: "J. Guillermo Sanchez" <guillerm at usal.es>
- Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 03:52:07 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dear group: I am developing Biokmod.
Biokmod is a Mathematica toolbox for solving system of differential
equations, fitting coefficients, convolution, and more, with application
for modeling Linear and Nonlinear Biokinetic Systems. It can be applied
in pharmacokinetic, internal dosimetry, nuclear medicine and more. This
toolbox consist in Mathematica packages and tutorials.
Thanks members of the Mathematica group for yours answers.
I invite you for visiting it. URL:
I wish it can be useful the stuff that I am posting in it.
I will appreciate any comemts
Guillermo Sanchez http://web.usal.es/~guillerm
Prev by Date:
More accuracy in Disk
Next by Date:
Re: How the best book in Mathematica Programming
Previous by thread:
Re: More accuracy in Disk
Next by thread:
Re: Biokmod Mathematica toolbox