Re: Biokmod Mathematica toolbox
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33822] Re: [mg33805] Biokmod Mathematica toolbox
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murraye at attbi.com>
- Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 02:27:43 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- References: <200204160752.DAA20166@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
The links on the URL all are "forbidden" to other users!
"J. Guillermo Sanchez" wrote:
> Dear group: I am developing Biokmod.
> Biokmod is a Mathematica toolbox for solving system of differential
> equations, fitting coefficients, convolution, and more, with application
> for modeling Linear and Nonlinear Biokinetic Systems. It can be applied
> in pharmacokinetic, internal dosimetry, nuclear medicine and more. This
> toolbox consist in Mathematica packages and tutorials.
> Thanks members of the Mathematica group for yours answers.
> I invite you for visiting it. URL:
> I wish it can be useful the stuff that I am posting in it.
> I will appreciate any comemts
> Guillermo Sanchez http://web.usal.es/~guillerm
Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H)
University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street
Amherst, MA 01375
Prev by Date:
Reading Data into Mathematica
Next by Date:
Re: Graphics Stopped Displaying on Screen
Previous by thread:
Biokmod Mathematica toolbox
Next by thread:
Evaluation of Conditional Definitions