What features do you think ae missing?

I was wondering what people thought was missing
in Mathematica.

I can think of two things (at the moment) that I'd like
to see in the next version of Mathematica:

1. automatic support (i.e. not having to buy Dynamic
Visualizer and not having to do it by hand) for
antialiasing and transparency in graphics.

2. an operator for Join[] like ML.  E.g. why is there
<> for StringJoin but no equivalent for Join?  Yeah..
I could make my own, but .... and if Mathematica is
optimized for nested lists shouldn't that be transparent
to the user?

Christopher Geyer | cgeyer at seas.upenn.edu | http://www.seas.upenn.edu/~cgeyer/