Plot with disks

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg33795] Plot with disks
  • From: Lorenzo Pesce <fish at>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 03:51:21 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Sorry for the question, likely to be silly.

I am making a plot with random circles on the screen.

I am setting a specific plor range and a frame around it:

  Graphics[ TableDisk
  PlotLabel ->
    StyleForm["Simulated  TEM  scan" , FontSize -> 16, FontWeight ->
      FontFamily -> Courier],
  FrameLabel -> {StyleForm["nm", FontSize -> 14, FontWeight -> "Heavy",
        FontFamily -> Courier], ""},
  Frame -> True,
  AspectRatio -> 1,
  PlotRange -> {{-200, +200}, {-200, +200}},
  PlotRegion -> {{0, 1}, {0, 1}}

I would like that the disks that are partially outside of the frame would
appear truncated, as if this were a picture, while now they appily expand
until they reach the figure edge.

Any suggestions?