Re: Is it possible?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33847] Re: Is it possible?
- From: aes <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 02:29:56 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <a9mt8h$a5j$1 at smc.vnet.net>, Zekeriya Muslu <zekeriya at netas.com.tr>
> I think this is very difficult equation to solve.
> Is it possible to solve it by using mathematica?
> I couldn't build any alghoritm. Could you help me please?
Have a look at FindRoot.
Prev by Date:
Re: computation of d-integral on unbounded interval
Next by Date:
Re: ascending/decending polynomial order
Previous by thread:
Is it possible?
Next by thread:
Bug in NSolve?