Question from newbabie

Hi... I am new to Mathematica, so please forgive me if this question
is naive.

Can you tell me how can I do the following?

Differentiate the log likelihood for multi-variate Gaussian with
respect to the covariance matrix, and then solve the log-likelihood
equation..

I know how to do that manually, but I would like to learn how to
do that in Mathematica. Thank you.