Re: animations in mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33825] Re: [mg33784] animations in mathematica
- From: SteveC <steve at fractalus.com>
- Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 02:27:50 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200204160750.DAA20057@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
* Richard Easther (easther at physics.columbia.edu) wrote:
> Alternatively, if this is not possible, the approach seems to be to save
> each "frame" of the movie as a .jpg or .gif image, and then stitch them
This is what I do. No need for front end either, IIRC.
> into a movie using some third party utility. If this is my only option,
> can anyone suggest a program that can do the stitching (that runs on
> either MacOS X or Solaris)?
berkeley mpeg tools and hacked versions of. Look around freshmeat.net
SteveC steve at fractalus.com fractalus.com/steve
Prev by Date:
Re: double integral
Next by Date:
Re: Forcing a Tick at Zero?
Previous by thread:
animations in mathematica
Next by thread:
Detecting where errors occurred in a Table[ ] calculation?