Linking mathematica with VC++6.0
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33919] Linking mathematica with VC++6.0
- From: h_ghafari2000 at yahoo.com (Himan)
- Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 07:13:33 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I would Like to know How could I use mathlink.h in my VC compiler .
Please forward me your guidelines or site address where could I become
familiar with linking between mathematica and VC in details.
Prev by Date:
RE: RE: Need a algorithm
Next by Date:
Re: How to Return from within a Table-Command?
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Row vs. Column Vectors (or Matrices)
Next by thread:
Re: Linking mathematica with VC++6.0