Re: MathGL3D problem.....
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33918] Re: MathGL3D problem.....
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 07:13:32 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
*where * you have you found this old version ?
The actual version is at
mathlink.h is in your AddOns/MathLink/CompilerAdditions directory
mui.h comes with the glut, but it is not used since several years
unistd.h should be in you include/sys directory.
You can download the actual source code form
the bottom of the page contain also the links to the librarys you need.
Chris Koutsos wrote:
> Hello, I downloaded the source code of mathGL3D but could not compile it
> because it needed the following 3 header files : mathlink.h , mui.h ,
> I found mathlink.h after downloading the whole mathlink but I haven't go a
> clue about the other two headers.... Can anybody help me????? thanx
Prev by Date:
Mathematica Link for Excel - Problems in starting the link
Next by Date:
RE: how to make and paint an interpolation of two variables
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
RE: Re: MathGL3D problem.....