Re: MathGL3D problem.....
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33918] Re: MathGL3D problem.....
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 07:13:32 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, *where * you have you found this old version ? The actual version is at http://phong.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/~kuska/mathgl3dv3 mathlink.h is in your AddOns/MathLink/CompilerAdditions directory mui.h comes with the glut, but it is not used since several years unistd.h should be in you include/sys directory. You can download the actual source code form http://phong.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/~kuska/mathgl3dv3/id3.htm the bottom of the page contain also the links to the librarys you need. Regards Jens Chris Koutsos wrote: > > Hello, I downloaded the source code of mathGL3D but could not compile it > because it needed the following 3 header files : mathlink.h , mui.h , > unistd.h > I found mathlink.h after downloading the whole mathlink but I haven't go a > clue about the other two headers.... Can anybody help me????? thanx