Re: MathGL3D problem.....

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg33918] Re: MathGL3D problem.....
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 07:13:32 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

*where * you have you found this old version ?

The actual version is at

mathlink.h is in your AddOns/MathLink/CompilerAdditions directory
mui.h  comes with the glut, but it is not used since several years
unistd.h  should be in you include/sys directory.

You can download the actual source code form

the bottom of the page contain also the links to the librarys you need.