Re: Linking mathematica with VC++6.0
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33944] Re: [mg33919] Linking mathematica with VC++6.0
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 01:21:54 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On Tue, 23 Apr 2002, Himan wrote: > I would Like to know How could I use mathlink.h in my VC compiler . > Please forward me your guidelines or site address where could I become > familiar with linking between mathematica and VC in details. Detailed information on building Windows MathLink programs on Visual C++ and other compilers is provided with the MathLink Developer's Kit. Look for a Mathematica notebook file named DeveloperGuide.nb. If the kit was installed as part of your copy of Mathematica, you will find it in the directory: AddOns\MathLink\DevelopersKits\Windows\Documentation\English which is relative to the top level directory of the Mathematica installation tree. If you are unsure of the path to that directory, you may evaluate the following expression in a notebook: $TopDirectory -- P.J. Hinton User Interface Programmer paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.