- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg34022] Hyperlink Question
- From: rlsmith at his.com (Poppo)
- Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 03:28:16 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Heller Information Services
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I know how to link to another Mathematica file or a URL. I would like to have a hyperlink in Mathematica that opens a file in another application on my PC. I do not want to run another application to get results. I want to do the equivalent to double clicking on a file in Windows Explorer. Any suggestions?