  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg34021] Global Optimization
  • From: "DrBob" <majort at cox-internet.com>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 03:28:13 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Does anybody have experience with the Global Optimization package?  I'm
looking for unbiased reviews, and I don't think the Wolfram website is
the best place to get that.

I'm looking for a way to train neural nets, and having little luck with
back-propagation on my data, so I wondered --- why not global
optimization?

Bobby Treat