Re: passing functions as parameters
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg34035] Re: passing functions as parameters
- From: GoranG <icmc2MAKNUTIOVO at pop.tel.hr>
- Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 00:56:50 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: HThinet
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: icmc2MAKNUTIOVO at pop.tel.hr
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On Fri, 26 Apr 2002 07:53:07 +0000 (UTC), "DrBob"
<majort at cox-internet.com> wrote:
Thank you for your effort, it helped me realize that my original
example works as well.
And I almost started to change the whole approach.
Anyway, sorry for wasting your time and thank you for setting me back
to the right track.
>From: GoranG [mailto:icmc2MAKNUTIOVO at pop.tel.hr]
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
>Subject: [mg34035] passing functions as parameters
>How would one pass one function to another?
>I need to be able to define functions in the following fashion:
>to be able to later on evaluate
>I have tried couple of paths with no success and would really like to
>avoid using global function in function g.
>All the best...
Prev by Date:
RE: Getting File Directory Using Any Platform
Next by Date:
Re: Getting File Directory Using Any Platform
Previous by thread:
RE: passing functions as parameters
Next by thread:
Definite Integrals & Hidden Cells