Flickering Graphics

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg35823] Flickering Graphics
  • From: "Ersek, Ted R" <ErsekTR at navair.navy.mil>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 02:42:21 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello  Math Group,

The line below is from the 'Extra Examples' in the help browser for the
BitAnd function.
On my computer the resulting graphic flickers rapidly.
Do others have the same results, and does anyone have an explanation for the
flickering?
I suspect this is demonstrating a limitation of my monitor/graphics card.

In[1] :=
   ListDensityPlot[Table[Sign[BitAnd[x,y]],{x,127},{y,127}]];

-----
Regards,
Ted Ersek