PseudoInverse of mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg35844] PseudoInverse of mathematica
  • From: Ouafa El Mnafeg <ouafa.el-mnafeg at polymtl.ca>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 00:16:37 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,
When I executed my program in mathematica 4.1, I had a problem with the
PseudoInverse. The error massage is :
 "PseudoInverse:: cfail, Algorithm faild to converge"
Perhaps, the problem is that the matrix is singular. Can you give some
suggestions to solve this problem? Or is there some function of Mathematica
useful for this?

Best regards
El Mnafeg Ouafa
Doctorat Student