PDF and postscript

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg35831] PDF and postscript
  • From: Mike <mikeh1980 at optusnet.com.au>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 00:16:12 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Over the years I've never had any success printing notebooks to PDF when
using acrobat. The documents never look like they do in the notebook due
apparently to several screwy font substitutions. I've never figured out how
to correct this.

I'm wondering if it is possible to save a whole notebook as a postscript
file. Some of the archived material in mathsource is postscript. If this is
possible i wanted to see what the resulting file looks like in Ghostview and
then maybe save as PDF from Ghostview.

thanks

Mike