RE: from Jonathan at MathGroup

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg36201] RE: from Jonathan at MathGroup
  • From: "DrBob" <majort at cox-internet.com>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 04:16:31 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

No response.  I sent an e-mail soon after saying I couldn't duplicate
the problem, but I duplicated it just now, so I'm puzzled.  I'm using
Windows XP Home, and System`Private`$BuildNumber is 168634.

$Version

"4.2 for Microsoft Windows (June 5, 2002)"

f[n_] := Log[n]^Log[Log[n]]

Limit[f[n]/n, n -> Infinity]

Infinity

Bobby Treat