Re: Numerical Integration in Two Dimensions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg38196] Re: Numerical Integration in Two Dimensions
  • From: huhoic at aol.com (RAyRAy)
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 03:29:50 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

not sure if i understand your question.  but you can just do

Integrate[ Integrate[ f(x,y),{y, 0, 1-x}, {y,0,1}]

if u don't like this you can always transform it into u v coordinate system.
finding the jacobian for the transformation will get complex for a domain
that's irregular.

RAyRAy =) heheh

Hope that helps.