Solve and using the solutions further

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg38252] Solve and using the solutions further
  • From: Angela Birk <angela.birk at hwwa.de>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 04:10:12 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,
I am trying to solve 3 equations on 3 variables --- which is solveable.
After that I want to use only the positive solutions of the three
variables for further calculations. I tried to use the Select command in
connection with the Solve command, but I get only an empty list.

Could you help by recommend commands?

Thank you in advance.
Regards
Angela Birk