  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg32665] Suppressing Print
  • From: au198295 at hotmail.com (Aaron)
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 03:23:31 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Is it possible to suppress Print commands in a function.  I have
written several functions, most of which have Print commands providing
feedback during the operation.  A couple of these functions are called
in loops inside of other functions and I would like to suppress the
Print functions of these embedded function calls.
Thanks
Aaron