Finding and replacing

Is there a way to do finding and replacing in Mathematica the way a word
processor does it?
Currently if I want to find or do any global replacements of symbols, I have
to bring the .nb file (or part of it)
into a word processor,  use it's find and replace capabilities, then bring
the altered file (or text) back into Mathematica.
Is there a way to do this within Mathematica itself?  I don't see any find
or replace items in the main menu.

Thanks in advance,
Dave Snead