Finding and replacing
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32675] Finding and replacing
- From: "Dave Snead" <dsnead6 at charter.net>
- Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 03:41:27 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there a way to do finding and replacing in Mathematica the way a word
processor does it?
Currently if I want to find or do any global replacements of symbols, I have
to bring the .nb file (or part of it)
into a word processor, use it's find and replace capabilities, then bring
the altered file (or text) back into Mathematica.
Is there a way to do this within Mathematica itself? I don't see any find
or replace items in the main menu.
Thanks in advance,
Prev by Date:
Re: screen savers
Next by Date:
Stop extrapolation outside range
Previous by thread:
Re: NIntegration Involving Bessel Functions
Next by thread:
Re: Finding and replacing